Jr. Sabres To Hold Alumni Reunion Night February 17th | Sports & Recreation
(Amherst, NY) – The Buffalo Jr. Sabres organization is hosting its second annual Alumni Night on Sunday, February 17 during its game against the Mississauga Chargers, beginning at 7:30pm in the Northtown Center at Amherst.
All individuals who have ever played or coached for the franchise are welcome, including those who played or coached during the franchise’s Niagara Scenics and Buffalo Lightning eras. Alumni and their families will be admitted into the Jr. Sabres – Chargers game free.
To help commemorate the Alumni Reunion, Cory Mickey – son of the late Larry Mickey, former NHL player and the first-ever head coach in Jr. Sabres history – is scheduled to drop a ceremonial puck prior to the opening faceoff.
Following the game alumni are invited to Santora's Pizza Pub & Grill, 1402 Millersport Highway in Amherst, for a reception where food and beverages will be served.
Individuals interested in attending are asked to RSVP by contacting Assistant General Manager Pat Fisher at email@example.com.
For more information about the team, visit the team’s official website at www.buffalojuniorsabres.com. The team can also be followed on Facebook (Buffalo Jr. Sabres Official) and Twitter (@BuffaloJrSabres).
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- April Is Pet First Aid Awareness Month
- Drums Along the Waterfront Announces New Venue; Tickets Now Available
- Amherst Will Study Ending Lifetime Health Benefits for elected officials
- Vegetable, Fruit and Flower Share Programs Return to Farmers & Artisans
- Amherst Votes to Keep Lifetime Healthcare for Some Officials
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars