Nettles to Robert Morris | News
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y.-Williamsville South head coach Kraig Kurzanski is quoted as saying that "Chaq Nettles is the best wide receiver I've coached in 24 years." Wednesday Nettles signed his letter of intent to play college football at Robert Morris.
Nettles made it official Wednesday when he signed on the dotted line surrounded by family and friends.
Nettles told Two On Your Side's Stu Boyar "its really important for me to be following my brother's footsteps and now I'm on my own making a name for myself. Hopefully I will have people looking up to me and following in my footsteps."
Nettles said the staff at Robert Morris hopes he can contribute right away. Nettles is 6'1" 170 lbs. He was the Class A South player of the year with 60 catches for 962 yards and 18 touchdowns.
Top Williamsville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Turkish Cooking Class -- May 18th, Saturday @1:00pm
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo to salute heroes this Memorial Day
- Funeral Held for Evans Officer Killed in Off-Duty Crash
- Celebrate Mother's Day at the Herschell Carrousel Museum
- "Turkish Passport: The Only Holocaust Story with Happy Ending", May 9th @7:00pm