Local Magician Helping to Make Bullying Disappear | News
WILLIAMSVILLE, NY - The students at Saints Peter and Paul School had a magical guest this week, and he came with a serious message.
Local magician Mike Seege performs at schools across Western New York and around the country. He weaves magic tricks with anti-bullying messages.
School leaders say his performance keeps the kids entertained and educated, and the message sticks.
"I think they'll have an easier time remembering the message because it was delivered in a fun way," said principal Deborah Lester.
"Later in the week, month, or year, teachers can go back and reference, remember when Jimmy was a part of the magic show and we talked about bullying," said Seege.
Seege will be taking his "Say No To Bullying" magic show to Rochester-area schools and to St. Vincent de Paul School next week.
Click HERE for more information on how to bring the show to your school.
This story is a part of Daybreak's "Good Story Challenge." To see more stories, click HERE.
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gambia Male Convicted of Misuse of a Passport and Aggravated ID Theft
- California Man Pleads Guilty to Unauthorized Access Device Fraud
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital patients receive gift of moblity thanks to national charity
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital