Owner of Local Indoor Hockey Center Arrested | News
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY - A Williamsville man is accused of sending text messages to a teen and requesting sexual favors.
Cheektowaga Police confirm they arrested 49-year-old Randall Kosinski on Friday. He is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and aggravated harassment. He is accused of asking for sexual favors via text message from a 16-year-old boy.
Kosinski is the owner of American Indoor Street Hockey Center on Mineral Springs Road in West Seneca, according to police.
Kosinski was arraigned in Cheektowaga Town Court and released. He is scheduled to return to court on February 28.
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way