Owner of Local Indoor Hockey Center Arrested | News
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY - A Williamsville man is accused of sending text messages to a teen and requesting sexual favors.
Cheektowaga Police confirm they arrested 49-year-old Randall Kosinski on Friday. He is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and aggravated harassment. He is accused of asking for sexual favors via text message from a 16-year-old boy.
Kosinski is the owner of American Indoor Street Hockey Center on Mineral Springs Road in West Seneca, according to police.
Kosinski was arraigned in Cheektowaga Town Court and released. He is scheduled to return to court on February 28.
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors