Owner of Local Indoor Hockey Center Arrested | News
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY - A Williamsville man is accused of sending text messages to a teen and requesting sexual favors.
Cheektowaga Police confirm they arrested 49-year-old Randall Kosinski on Friday. He is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and aggravated harassment. He is accused of asking for sexual favors via text message from a 16-year-old boy.
Kosinski is the owner of American Indoor Street Hockey Center on Mineral Springs Road in West Seneca, according to police.
Kosinski was arraigned in Cheektowaga Town Court and released. He is scheduled to return to court on February 28.
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Town of Hamburg Police Ask Assistance in Identifying Individual for Questioning
- Scholarship Stresses Importance of Character, Education
- Holiday Tour Fun at the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum