Owner of Local Indoor Hockey Center Arrested | News
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY - A Williamsville man is accused of sending text messages to a teen and requesting sexual favors.
Cheektowaga Police confirm they arrested 49-year-old Randall Kosinski on Friday. He is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and aggravated harassment. He is accused of asking for sexual favors via text message from a 16-year-old boy.
Kosinski is the owner of American Indoor Street Hockey Center on Mineral Springs Road in West Seneca, according to police.
Kosinski was arraigned in Cheektowaga Town Court and released. He is scheduled to return to court on February 28.
Top Williamsville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans