Driver Admits to Intentionally Crashing Into Fire Station with Vehicle | News
BUFFALO, NY - A Buffalo man has admitted he intentionally drove his vehicle through the Main-Transit Fire station last summer.
Mark Detlef, 52, of Buffalo, pled guilty to criminal mischief.
Station No. 1 of the Main-Transit Fire Department was damaged extensively, and so were trucks and a pumper truck. The cost of repairs was over $500,000.
Detlef faces a maximum of 2-1/3 to seven years in prison when he is sentenced in April.
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors