Driver Admits to Intentionally Crashing Into Fire Station with Vehicle | News
BUFFALO, NY - A Buffalo man has admitted he intentionally drove his vehicle through the Main-Transit Fire station last summer.
Mark Detlef, 52, of Buffalo, pled guilty to criminal mischief.
Station No. 1 of the Main-Transit Fire Department was damaged extensively, and so were trucks and a pumper truck. The cost of repairs was over $500,000.
Detlef faces a maximum of 2-1/3 to seven years in prison when he is sentenced in April.
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way