Driver Admits to Intentionally Crashing Into Fire Station with Vehicle | News
BUFFALO, NY - A Buffalo man has admitted he intentionally drove his vehicle through the Main-Transit Fire station last summer.
Mark Detlef, 52, of Buffalo, pled guilty to criminal mischief.
Station No. 1 of the Main-Transit Fire Department was damaged extensively, and so were trucks and a pumper truck. The cost of repairs was over $500,000.
Detlef faces a maximum of 2-1/3 to seven years in prison when he is sentenced in April.
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars