Driver Admits to Intentionally Crashing Into Fire Station with Vehicle | News
BUFFALO, NY - A Buffalo man has admitted he intentionally drove his vehicle through the Main-Transit Fire station last summer.
Mark Detlef, 52, of Buffalo, pled guilty to criminal mischief.
Station No. 1 of the Main-Transit Fire Department was damaged extensively, and so were trucks and a pumper truck. The cost of repairs was over $500,000.
Detlef faces a maximum of 2-1/3 to seven years in prison when he is sentenced in April.
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud