Russian Church Invites WNY to Bazaar | News
Saints Theodore Russian Orthodox Church in Williamsville is named after two saints named Theodore. They are welcoming all of WNY to a bazaar where Russian items like nesting dolls, Faberge eggs, and food will be available to buy.
The church is on Los Robles Road in Williamsville, and the event is Saturday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m..
Here is the website, but please note: The bazaar is Saturday (the website incorrectly referred to the event as being on Sunday)
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud