Russian Church Invites WNY to Bazaar | News
Saints Theodore Russian Orthodox Church in Williamsville is named after two saints named Theodore. They are welcoming all of WNY to a bazaar where Russian items like nesting dolls, Faberge eggs, and food will be available to buy.
The church is on Los Robles Road in Williamsville, and the event is Saturday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m..
Here is the website, but please note: The bazaar is Saturday (the website incorrectly referred to the event as being on Sunday)
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood