Russian Church Invites WNY to Bazaar | News
Saints Theodore Russian Orthodox Church in Williamsville is named after two saints named Theodore. They are welcoming all of WNY to a bazaar where Russian items like nesting dolls, Faberge eggs, and food will be available to buy.
The church is on Los Robles Road in Williamsville, and the event is Saturday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m..
Here is the website, but please note: The bazaar is Saturday (the website incorrectly referred to the event as being on Sunday)
Top Williamsville Stories
Upcoming Events near Williamsville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “The Brass Ring Thing XIII”: A Renaissance Festival Event
- “Path Through History” Weekend: Hand-carved Heritage in North Tonawanda (Carrousels and More)
- Tonawanda Coke Deadline Approaches For Residents
- Community Finding Projects for Tonawanda Coke Fine Money
- Carrousel Chat: Preserving the Industrial Landscape